Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my co workers is selling his Glock 30SF and it comes with extras. The gun is unfired and comes with TruGlo TFO sights installed along with a LaserMaxx guide rod he purchased and installed.

I've never really had a chance to use a weapon with the LaserMaxx installed. Are they worth the coin people spend on them ($300)?

All told he wants $700 for the deal.
-Unfired Glock 30SF/Two Mags/Box/Etc
-TruGlo TFOs Installed
-LaserMaxx GR Installed

I feel like I should buy it just because it's such a steal considering what he paid for the GR. Anyone here interested in or looking for one for cheap?

:cool:

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
If he still has the original guiderod, I'd pick it up and sell off the aftermarket lazery crap. :D

But then again, I'd probably stop myself in favor of getting a G30s.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well considering I just checked and Buds sells the 30SF for $545.00 it's like getting TruGlo TFOs and the LaserMaxx for $155!

I don't need this but definitely too good a buy to pass up. Shucks.

If he still has the original guiderod, I'd pick it up and sell off the aftermarket lazery crap. :grin:

But then again, I'd probably stop myself in favor of getting a G30s.
From what I see no one likes the LaserMaxx setup. Wonder what I could realistically sell it for?

·
Banned
0 Posts
It would be bad ass for a 460 Rowland conversion.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No idea, check gunbroker's completed listings for used units, perhaps.
Right around $475-500 average it seems for an unfired 30SF.

It would be bad ass for a 460 Rowland conversion.
Must YouTube some videos :mrgreen: But I like the idea of having another .45 in the house.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
G30 is a good pistol. Just a bit thicker than the S. I could care less for a laser max too. I'm nit a fan of lasers, just something else to go wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts