Springfield XD Forum banner

Glock 27 malfunctions

4K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  Murdock 
Update: 1,300 rounds at this point

So I decided even if the smooth trigger was a direct factory replacement for the "target" serrated trigger I'm gonna put the gun back to original (except for sights) and see if my problems go away.

So I put the original slide plate cover back on and the factory serrated trigger and went to the range. I ran 200 rounds without that trigger reset problem. Could it be that the smooth glock trigger without that "dimple" on the upright part of the trigger bar could've caused that sporadic trigger not reset malfunction? The smooth trigger(part 000357 from glockparts) was specifically for replacing the target triggers on all the baby glocks and compacts.:confused:

I did have two FTFs w/ a 15 rounder so I'm definitely sending this thing back to Glock to be hand tuned.
Was it some aftermarket plate from ebay? Wouldn't put one of those on any of my Glocks, especially my carry piece. At first I thought maybe your trigger spring broke or came off but if it runs well in factory configuration, well, leave it factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.