Springfield XD Forum banner

Glock 23 / Intro

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  xdm9mmshooter 
#1 ·
Hi im new to the forums so ill use this as an intro/opinion thread. My name is Jorge im in the army. So i bought a xd9 4in and I like its my first pistol. Then as a joke i told a friend to sell me his glock. Guess what he sold it to me for $400 with all this stuff. I dont know much on prices do you al think it was a good deal. Thanks.

Things you can't see lasermax laser in the spring and it also has lone wolf barrel and lightning strikes trigger. Let me know what you all think and is there anything i should know about it. Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#7 ·
You got more than $400 in just accessories, and threw the gun in for free.

The lasermax guide rod is $300, the lone wolf barrels are around $120.

Then extra mags, trigger upgrade, a couple quality holsters, a boresnake, spare recoil springs and the original barrel, cleaning tools and ammo? You got close to $1000 worth of gun and accessories. $400 for just the gun without the case would have been a good deal.

You got a once in a lifetime deal i'd say. I'm jealous.

#8 ·
The only thing you have to know is you got a very good deal and you need to start buying lots of 40SW ammo right now, because you will be shooting uite often!

Seriously, I love my Glock 40 and would never part with it. Reliable and trouble free and very hard to kill.

- brickboy240

#10 ·
Yep, got a Glock 23 that I bought for about $350 ish, but had nothing to go with it. You have a great deal there!!

by the way... thanks for your service!!

#11 ·
Awful deal, just awful. He screwed you big time. But seeing as you're new, I am willing to help you out by giving you $500 for all of that worn out gear and that unreliable pistol. I am asking though (seeing as I am doing you a favor) 150 rounds of that crappy ammo called Corbon DPX.

Send me a PM with the Paypal account to send the money to. I expect to be reimbursed for the paypal fee and you need to pick up the shipping and transfer fees. Hope this helps ypou out buddy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.