·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you referring to my op or the seller in the gunbroker listing because we are not the same. I just saw this and wanted to share with people because i think it looks nice, and i wanted to know if anyone knew anything about glades

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
never heard of em, but i'm not some super 1911 guru but it looks to me like he spent more time polishing it up then he did fitting it right..... nice gun yeah but not some super custom, they got what they paid for flash

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
never heard of em, but i'm not some super 1911 guru but it looks to me like he spent more time polishing it up then he did fitting it right..... nice gun yeah but not some super custom, they got what they paid for flash
I agree after looking at those photos it is ashame to call that custom, it is polished and assembled. Sadly no time was spent blending the parts, one example would be the grip safety. Why is the serial number stamped on the dust cover?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ooh shiny! Seriously, total pimp gun. Surprised there aren't rhinestones. Do pimps carry .45s, or just .25s? I'm surprised they didn't put the sights on the side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts