Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been reading this forum for a while now, and i just bought an Xdm40. So thought i should have a good place to get information, and enjoy some stimulating conversation.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Hello and welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is definitely the warmest reception I've ever had in an online forum, it's a great reflection on the character of the people on this sight, thank you.

I wanted to get out and try my new 40 yesterday but our usual spot was packed with Christmas tree hunters, such is the trade of with national forest land. Lacking any friends with out of the way private land in Bozeman, I finally stepped up and got a range membership. It's a decent place, 400yd rifle, several pistol and small bore ranges, all with target stands, silhouettes, gongs, great backstops and an active local community. I only wish there were more places like this (so there would be one a little closer) and more people shooting.

I should be able to get out and test the new shooter early this week. I already love the feel and function of the gun so I hope it lives up to expectations.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Chicago burbs. Happy shooting!!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts