Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here it is!!

And here she is with it.... not that great of a pic...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very HOT..................................pink!
Congratulations to her!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
she looks happy with it:D.good deal.
pete

·
Registered
937 Posts
cute.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
hahahaha

Actually, I am all about pink guns if it means a woman will be interested in shooting and get her own piece. But I was proud of my girl a couple weeks ago. I took her shooting for the first time, and she seemed to enjoy my Walther P22. Afterwards we were looking around the fun shops inventory, and I pointed out a pink P22 on the shelf. She said there was no way in hell she would buy a pink gun, and she was quite loud about it. Then she pointed to the KelTec P3AT and S&W .38 revolvers and said they would be good choices for her as it was small and would fit in her purse. Everyone at the fun shop was grinning. :D

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Very nice, she will definately enjoy her new shooter!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I hate to admit it but that thing looks pretty damn cool in pink!! :oops:

Congrats on the new toy, looks like fun.

-Derek

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Thats actually pretty cool, when I convince the wife she needs one maybe she will get something like this, congrats to the gf

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
one big advantage of a pink gun is that boyfriend/husband/brother or whatever wont barrow it all the time.
although that is a sweet gun, and i have to say i would still sport it at the range

i guess the rule doesn't apply to sigs :p

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Congratulations to you sir.

That is a fine looking woman with a fine looking weapon.
+1
i cant decide which one i want to barrow from you

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
hahahaha

Actually, I am all about pink guns if it means a woman will be interested in shooting and get her own piece. But I was proud of my girl a couple weeks ago. I took her shooting for the first time, and she seemed to enjoy my Walther P22. Afterwards we were looking around the fun shops inventory, and I pointed out a pink P22 on the shelf. She said there was no way in hell she would buy a pink gun, and she was quite loud about it. Then she pointed to the KelTec P3AT and S&W .38 revolvers and said they would be good choices for her as it was small and would fit in her purse. Everyone at the fun shop was grinning. :D
get her the kel tec my wife had a taurus 38 special and hated it cause it bruised her hand so badly after 60 or so round but she is in love with her kel tec 3at with the crimson trace laser
i like her gun so much i may get on for myself as a back up gun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts