Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's been dragging her feet on getting her CC, but she's finally about to get with the program. I've let her try out anything and everything from the safe that she has shown a liking for and she's finally settled on a G26. She really likes a bunch of my 1911's, but shes not an experienced shooter and I've steered her away from using one as a carry gun, for now anyway. She's never shown a ton of interest in shooting or having her own gun, but I'm working on the road a lot and she'd prefer to have her CC and her own gun now. So, looks like a G26 is in her near future. :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Smart women

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Sweet... now get the Hello kitty plug, slide plate and send the slide to james to get it painted pink!
I've yet to install my HK slide plate on my G33 to match the HK plug...:mrgreen:
The Texas flag is for my G21..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Time to get a new girl friend!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Glock 26s rule the world

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Time to get a new girl friend!!
LOL!

You need the real Getman types, not the Austrian types. The true Teutonics are more HK lovers.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
When I took my wife out to rent and shoot in search of her first carry she picked a G26 too. That led to a G19 for the range but those were the guns that felt the best to her and her shooting was much better with those than all the other guns we rented. Four years later she moved to an EMP but ya got to go with what works for her.

Warning though - my wife now has her own AR, a Benelli, out shoots me with my bolt gun periodically, and we are now shopping for a 5" 1911 so she can shoot IDPA with me.

It gets expensive once they get started.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
When I took my wife out to rent and shoot in search of her first carry she picked a G26 too. That led to a G19 for the range but those were the guns that felt the best to her and her shooting was much better with those than all the other guns we rented. Four years later she moved to an EMP but ya got to go with what works for her.

Warning though - my wife now has her own AR, a Benelli, out shoots me with my bolt gun periodically, and we are now shopping for a 5" 1911 so she can shoot IDPA with me.

It gets expensive once they get started.

My g/f has an AR15, 12ga, 20ga, 1911, XDm 40c, PF-9:shock: And can out shoot me on the pistols

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
My wife initially shied away from ANYTHING Glock, mainly because her Intro to shooting instructor was such a Glock fanboy, even though she could shoot my Gen2 G19 so well.
After going from her XD-Service, to an SR9c and trying multiple Subcompact Single-Stacks, she finally tried the G26 and fell in love.

Now, even though she can shoot my Shield as well as her G26, she doesn't like my Shield enough to give up her G26.

Glad she likes it.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may buy her a Gen 4 G26 with orange HD's for Christmas. She really likes the yellow HD's I have on my EDC G30S.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Awesome I think that she will love the g26 I have my eyes on one out on base they are having a sales on the g26 for $515 out the door and this is the Gen4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts