Springfield XD Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I added a Hogue slip on grips on my XDE and to me makes if handle better and they are only 12.95

Reactions: MadRad

·
Registered
109 Posts
I buy CZ parts from both CGW and CZC.... then spend long hours rubbing itty bitty gun parts on 2000 grit paper and polish with dremel to make my CZs closer to perfect.
yep...polishing every little piece......
like doing this.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just found the video on installing the LLT trigger job in a bag. It seems to be a lot of work to lessen the trigger pull a min of amount. A 6 pound S/A is a bit strong. By installing a Mcarbo spring kit and polishing the internals dropped my S/A to near 4# on my CZ P-07. With a double diamond connector, DAT trigger and all internal polishing my D/A Glock 43x is a hair over the CZ single action. The XDe ...IMH opinion has a pretty decent trigger pull and reset from the factory, but it could have an outstanding trigger with just a little help from one of the many firearm aftermarket mod companies.. I would like mods to give me a flat trigger, with a shorter distance for my finger to reach the trigger, and a shorter firing distance after pulling the trigger. The Hellcat, with an Apex flat trigger kit., has more trigger mods avail than the XDe ! I really like the feel of the XDe....is is a shame there are no mods to improve on it because I know it can be a real contender with some of the more popular handguns if there were improvement available.
Like you I wish someonne would make a flat trigger for the XDE. I've got flat straight triggers on my two Sigs and their Short Reset Trigger kit also. Installed a set of Hogue Handall Sleeve on my XDE and it made it feel better and only cost 12.95

·
Registered
109 Posts
....Found this on YouTube with Galloway Precision reviewing the XDe and several comments about the trigger kit that never happened. Had high hopes for Galloway to do it....usually they are on the ball for improvements. I guess the XDe just is not popular enough for the investment ...like I said in other post, that is a shame because the XDe had the potential to have been an elite EDC with a little help.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts