Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked about 6 different walmarts in the area and I can't find any that sell Blazer Brass in 9mm (but they all have it in .40?). I finally asked the local guy last night why they never have it in 9mm and his answer was that their warehouse never has any in stock. He said they might get a box of 50 in here or there but not often.

Anyone else getting the same story? I'd love to buy some because I could get a 100 of em for $16.15 (SIL works at walmart so I can get 10% off reg price).

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
WWB around here is $19.97 per 100 rounds at Walmart.
With your discount isn't that close to the same price as the Blazer?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nope, never had this problem.... every single Walmart around the area have plenty of Blazer Brass (in all calibers) in stock.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Same issues here, I've getting a couple boxes when I find them...Been to 3 or 4 Wallyworlds in the area and they are all low on ammo of all kinds.

Anyone have a line on standard velocity 22? I have an old High Standard that will only shoot LR Standard velocity 22. Wallyworld has it but seems high $6.75 for 100 rounds, compared to the bulk boxes of high velocity.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WWB around here is $19.97 per 100 rounds at Walmart.
With your discount isn't that close to the same price as the Blazer?

WWB would be $18 (hey, I'm not complaining) for 100 but I like the BBrass just as well and it would be sweet for $16.15/100.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Doing pretty decent here. My Walmart just got those 100cnt Federal .223 bricks back in stock.

Too bad I loaded up on the 200cnt Federal .223 50gr BTHP rounds ><.

They will make good fodder, but I would prefer a FMJ for home defense.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, never had this problem.... every single Walmart around the area have plenty of Blazer Brass (in all calibers) in stock.
I'd move to florida but ya'll either get killed by hurricanes or alligators.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Our Walmart usually gets 6-10 boxes in at a time. Then "someone" buys them all... leaving nothing for anyone else :p

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Three local WW and two never have 9mm; one closest to me usually gets 20 boxes per week and having made a nuisance of myself has caused the sporting goods manager to call me on the morning the 9's come into the store. He's keeping me shooting but the $8.57 price of a month ago went back to the everyday price of $8.97. $19.42 per 100 (8.25% tax in Texas). WWB is about a buck higher.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I had this same issue. They always have .40 and .45, but never 9mm. So I asked the clerk in the sporting goods one time about it, and was told that they sell out of them a few hours after putting them on the shelf most of the time. I buy them when I see them, but I'm happy with WWB most of the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts