Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I went down to my local gun shop during the last week of October. They didn’t have any bi-tone subcompact 40. cals with night sights so they directly ordered it from springfield. Its now nov 23rd and I have not received a call that it arrived. I actually called springfield last week and they said they weren’t going to be shipping out guns for another couple weeks and couldn’t check to see if my gun would be shipping with the others. Anyone else waiting and getting impatient? Also anyone have a more definitive answer on when the shops should be receiving them from springfield?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
lgs had 3 sc bitones yesterday. lol. $470 + tax, PICS, etc

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lgs had 3 sc bitones yesterday. lol. $470 + tax, PICS, etc
sounds like its time to get one dealer to call another dealer.

Back when Davidson had some in stock, I took that to my local dealer and they matched the price without question. Got mine in three working days.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've got an order in to SA for some accessories and they told me it would be 2-4 weeks as all they are shipping is guns and they are way behind. Your order may just be down on the list.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i guess thats good their starting to get the guns out. we qualify in 3 weeks so im praying i get it by then..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts