Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted to get and AK but never put it on the front burner. Now with Obama's pending election, I think it is time. I am in Glendale, AZ are there any suggestions for local shops? I would like to be able to drive, pay and take home. Thanks

·
Registered
753 Posts
Always wanted to get and AK but never put it on the front burner. Now with Obama's pending election, I think it is time. I am in Glendale, AZ are there any suggestions for local shops? I would like to be able to drive, pay and take home. Thanks

Good luck. everyone stocked up before the election because unscrupulous dealers are going to jack prices sky high on ban items. I've been to 3 shops in the last 2 days and they all say they are out. One has already jacked prices up. A S&W M&P AR-15 which is about $900 at Academy Sports is $1300 at his store.

If you want an inexpensive AK you're going to have a hard time finding one. One of the guys I talked to today said Century hasn't brought any in country for a while.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Lone Wolf trading company Lone Wolf Main used to have them for under 5, but they have since changed there online price guide to "Call for latest pricing"... Good luck.. But keep in mind if the Messiah does get into office the value will continue to climb!

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
I bought a few things from lone wolf until I started buying on line for way less. Let me know if your interested I know a cool guy with an FFL if you have a CCW.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am so happy i picked up that yugo fixed stock about 8months ago:cool:. But good luck with trying to get one.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Better hurry up "sigh"

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
good luck. Everyone stocked up before the election because unscrupulous dealers are going to jack prices sky high on ban items. I've been to 3 shops in the last 2 days and they all say they are out. One has already jacked prices up. A s&w m&p ar-15 which is about $900 at academy sports is $1300 at his store.

If you want an inexpensive ak you're going to have a hard time finding one. One of the guys i talked to today said century hasn't brought any in country for a while.
+1 & +2!!!!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah. I have been to Lone Wolf and he has quite a few stocked up for $499 (price two days ago). I bought 308 ammo two days ago and he had jacked prices a bit. I think I found a shop that has WASR for $425. He says he about 5 of them. Is that an acceptable price?
Not looking good right now for my man McCain, but atleast Arizona voters are doing their part. Thanks and keep info coming if you guys think of anything.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
If you don't mind the drive, there is always JG Sales up in Prescott. I have bought a ton of C&R guns from them and they carry AK's and SKS' up there.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Off to the gun store I go. Damn it!

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Check out Center Fire Systems if you don't mind ordering online. Still some good deals showing:

Centerfire Systems, Inc.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Website is down. Probably resetting prices.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
When is an ar manufacturer going to come out with the obama edition. With all the most evil badass features you could possibly ever want on one.

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Obama Edition AR15:
enlarged barrel shrouds, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, 300 round magazines, and the darkest black finish possible

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Henderson Defense Industries has some "certified" WASR-10 rifles. They accept the double stack mags and have been checked for canted sights and gasblocks since WASRs are so hit-or-miss with quality. They still have them for sale for a little over $400.

Granted, they're still WASRs and not something as nice as a Yugo, Norinco or even a SAR... but I do appreciate how they check them out.

http://shop.hendersondefense.biz/main.sc

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
i bought from centerfire...they have their heads up their @sses. good prices, but the service SUX!

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
Obama Edition AR15:
enlarged barrel shrouds, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, 300 round magazines, and the darkest black finish possible
i am painting mine white just to spite him. theres not blacks in finald. Finnish blacks, they were mad palin didnt have enough black constituants.

i am ordering a 7.62x39 saiga and a .223

they be forcing my hand.

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
i am painting mine white just to spite him. theres not blacks in finald. Finnish blacks, they were made palin didnt have enough black constituants.

i am ordering a 7.62x39 saiga and a .223

they be forcing my hand.
sounds like the rev. wright edition.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts