Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Good thing that can of tomato paste didn't have the optional high capacity clip...

·
Premium Member
127,978 Posts
Apparently it worked.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Bet it hurts like crap to get hit in the head with a can of....anything....lol...

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
As a civilized society, we have too many instances of tomato paste violence compared to other first-world countries that have strict tomato paste bans in effect.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Sigh** great first 22 Ammo now tomato paste.

Luckily i have 3 cans in my pantry. I'll sell them as is for $200 each. No low ballers. Solid price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I ordered several suppressors for mine. Man that $200 tax stamp is going to really add up for all of the can calibers.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
That's the same can our troops use!!!! Why do we have these available to citizens???!!!!!!

If Campbells was smart they'd capitalize.

"Campbells tomato paste, now with greater capacity... Come take them!"

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Dang. The BATFE is gonna have to repaint all thier signs to reflect thier newest area of responsibility. BATFETPCAEE...Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, Tomato Paste Cans, And Every-f-ing-thing Else.

Maybe they could pass weaponized canned veggie regulation off to the Dept of Agriculture...they gots guns n stuff too. Thanks lefty peaceniks!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
If it had been black beans, it never would have made the news.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
:shock: Am stocking up on my way home today! Maybe even buy an extra cart full, to scalp Italians when they are ALL out. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
eff that guys, im not buying into it.

im gonna do my own home canning to save money

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Anybody got the coding for a tomato paste can so i can start printing out my own that are untraceable?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Great. Now idiots are going to wipe out all the store brand cans of peas so they can set up tables at the next produce show and sell them at a 400% mark-up.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I saw 10 cans at the L(grocery)S today. I only grabbed one, figured I'd leave some for others that need it more than me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts