Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Seems pretty decently priced to me. Is it pretty clean ammo? How do you think it compares to PMC bronze? I usually shoot PMC .45.

The 1000 rd case of jacketed hollow points seems like a good deal.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
They are GTG. Never had any problems with what Ive bought from them at gunshows. Their "canned heat" are factory reloads though, so you never really know how many times their brass has been reloaded (they offer brass buyback credit).

Lately I've found deals almost as good on factory new, so I've been buying that instead to have quality once-fired brass for my own reloading.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never had a problem with it. I never have bought the canned heat. It is only a little more for the regular. I mostly purchase it to support a local Georgia company. I am from Augusta. I can't say the same about Block.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know about the buy back. Thanks Blatch. I wonder if you have to send it in the mail or drop off and discount. I will find out soon. I save all my brass and I am almost ready to order a 1000.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
"Brass Credit Program: We do offer a brass credit program at Georgia Arms. Our Brass Credit Program is provided for regular Georgia Arms customers, not for buyers of other brands of ammunition. Please call with calibers and quantities for details" 1-800-624-6861

I know they'll accept it at gunshows towards your purchase. Not sure about shipping it to them or at the factory location.

I wish I lived next to an ammo plant. Heck I'd probably be working there if I did. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts