Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....equals my version of a 30s. I'll shoot it tomorrow to see if it works.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Awesome sauce. If it cycles it should fire.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
It seems like a lot of people are waiting for a Gen 4 30S. I'm sure Glock has it in the making if it isn't completed already. Do you think they are holding out on a factory Gen 4 version because the Gen 3 hasn't been out that long?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems like a lot of people are waiting for a Gen 4 30S. I'm sure Glock has it in the making if it isn't completed already. Do you think they are holding out on a factory Gen 4 version because the Gen 3 hasn't been out that long?
No idea but it would make sense to have a Gen 4 version...same with a Gen 4 G36.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
....equals my version of a 30s. I'll shoot it tomorrow to see if it works.

Cool! I bet it'll run great. Looks cool too. :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
I am sure its a marketing thing. As soon as the current g30s stops selling like hot cakes, they will bring out the gen 4. It already has the dual recoil spring.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
I really dig this. I might go for one when they're officially released.

So, is this why you bought that G36? :D

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Worked perfect through 300+ rounds of WWB, Tula, HST, PDX1 and Hornady.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Frankenglock. It's alive!

Gongrats on the experiment. If only my hands were just a bit bigger. The SF or Gen4 gets me close. I'm mostly stuck with the 9/40 frames. That and flipping whoppers. :lol:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess it would be more cost efficient to just but the 30s but the Gen 4 fits just right :) my new Gen 4 30s...well kind of :p

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Count me as one of those who are waiting.

And waiting.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
If you have both guns...now you have 3. Am guessing that the 30SF version will work as well.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Of course it worked!

That used to be a very popular mod before the 30S came out and was a huge reason why the G30S ever saw the light of day. Many people were swapping G36 slides onto G30 frames...they all seemed to work well.

Someday...I am going to have to get a G30S....hearing nothing but good things about it.

-brickboy240

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
There's one at a local shop that keeps tempting me. I think I'll grab that 41 beside it first if it's still around in a month.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts