Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I would rather have a Gen. 1 HS2000 instead of an XD(to add to my SC not replace) I like the gun without the light rail and having a HS just seems kind of cool to me. javascript:emoticon('8)')I will check around with pawn shops in the area, but what other places should I look? What should I expect to pay for one?(9mm)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Try gunbroker.com, auctionarms.com, and gunsamerica.com. I love my HS2000 Gen. 1. :D

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
The current bid is at $300 for the gun, 4 mags, and a fobus holster...not bad. Almost makes me want to buy another gen 1. 8)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have it on my Watch List. :lol: It won't be long before you can't find one at all. They just look sleek without the rail. I think the Glocks looked better before the rail too.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
I personally would never trade my early edition Gen.1...I like the smooth uncomplicated style too much.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
USN RM3 said:
Frenchy will you stop posting pics of that beautiful weapon....I still don't have one yet!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Tom!...I forgot. :roll:

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Frenchy, you need to get out and use that thing! It looks so new!!! :p

·
Registered
401 Posts
Frenchy, I can understand why there's so much wear on the slide stop, but why so much wear on the takedown lever? Are you really taking it apart that much, or is that just holster wear ?

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts