Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I feel that even after a month of not shooting my XDM9 and mainly shooting the beretta Elite....I'm still accutate with it lol. Now I got an itch to either sell the beretta and buy the XDM 5.25 OR....just buy the XDM 5.25.

Noticing the different between the two, the beretta just seems to be at a disadvantage in my hands. It has a DA first shot which can procure some low shots and it has a pretty high bore axis so follow up shots take awhile for me and Im really not a fan of the tall front and rear sights. The XDM kinda has the advantage since I do have the PRP trigger kit and have grit all over the grip so that helps with gripping. Also the bore sits a little lower and has a little lower sights.

This was shot at around 7yds XDM at the top Beretta at the bottom, just ignore the other shots from the .22. 50rds on each target the, last 20 rds from the XDM were close to the center of the target

Maybe its the training with a heavier DA trigger from the beretta that has helped me with the XDM...who knows.

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
there ya go??? shoot what yu shoot best hahah

·
Registered
65 Posts
Don't feel bad. I picked up my XD9 tactical and shot it as well if not better than my Glocks. I've had the Glocks for a while and this was my first time out with the XD.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have the PRP match trigger kit on the XDM9....so it made a world of difference coming from a DA/SA pistol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts