Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my two magazines and my magazine holder today from Springfield. I sent in the paperwork October 23rd. One of the magazines appeared to have been used. So Springfield may be sending people refurbished gear but thats not a problem for me.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I sent my form out the Nov 7th so mine should be here at the end of the month, Can't wait.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
What is the process for this? I was looking at a New fullsize XD45 Stainless/Blk Tactical today and they did not mention anything about this promotion. So will they give me a form to fill out if I purchase it or do I go to Springfields site to download one or what. I'd like to know ahead of time so that I can be sure to get mine.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
At the shop where I got my sc today they had little pads of forms to fill out and mail in, but it's smaller than a postcard and I could barely read the writing, so I just printed out the one from SA.com and it's going out tomorrow :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got my two magazines and my magazine holder today from Springfield. I sent in the paperwork October 23rd. One of the magazines appeared to have been used. So Springfield may be sending people refurbished gear but thats not a problem for me.
did they send you the same mags that came in you gun or did they just send you two of the same mags. I have a xd .40sc I got one 10 round magazine and one 12 round magazine with my gun is that what Springfield is going to send me or are they going to send me 2 10 round mags?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did they send you the same mags that came in you gun or did they just send you two of the same mags. I have a xd .40sc I got one 10 round magazine and one 12 round magazine with my gun is that what Springfield is going to send me or are they going to send me 2 10 round mags?
They sent me two 12 round mags for my XD .40 Service. Thats what the gun came with. So I'm guessing they send you what your gun would come with from the factory.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts