Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
OK let me see if I am seeing this correct. The current 5.25 package includes 3 19 round mags as is. IF I read this right the offer is for 3 MORE mags?
correct...

got in on this last year... sweet deal as I got my xdmc just in time and got 3 extra compact magazines which were hard to find at that time...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ohhhh...I thought it was saying it came with 3 mags as some special deal. I was thinking wait a minute.....mine came with 3 mags so how is that a deal?!?!?! lol man i wish they would have done that in may!!! i spent like 80 bucks on 4 extra mags!!

·
Banned
82 Posts
correct...

got in on this last year... sweet deal as I got my xdmc just in time and got 3 extra compact magazines which were hard to find at that time...
Uh,, I actually called springerprecision on 8/31 to place a order for a gun but they wont bill for a few days so,,, I should be in the barn :D:D:D
Thats one for the barney mag and a couple spares after adding extended bases.

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's about right. I bought mine on 8/30/11.

·
Registered
498 Posts
That's about right. I bought mine on 8/30/11.
I ordered my new XDm .45acp from CDNN yesterday morning. I saw the promo this morning and wanted to vomit thinking that I missed the promo. I called Springfield this morning and was told by two different reps that I would get the promotion as long as I sent in a copy of the transfer fee receipt and federal forms with the invoice from CDNN and the submission form. They said that they consider the purchase date to be the day that I take possession of the gun (tomorrow). WOOHOO!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Made a deal this morning or a 5.25 traded my 40 4.5 and $200 now with 3 more mags, slims that price down to about 125 different. plus I got to keep the 3 extra 40 mags I got last year when I bought the 40, i can use them with my 40 compact...so I will have 6 mags for each gun...sweet.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
i saw that but I carry the compact 40 for me, this one will be more for the wife and youngins.....I think the will do better with the lighter 9mm loads
OK, but ya could have put a fiber optic sight on the 4.5 for less, and had just as much gun ... To each their own, I guess.
Not knocking your decision ;)

And yes,
The 9mm is the more controllable load for follow-up shots.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sweet. Basically a way of saying please buy a gun from us and screw those of you who bought five of our guns without novelty giveaway campaigns for cheapskate holdouts. That's community college-level marketing 101. Make money fast and look like an ass to the loyal customers. Think Ford.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Geeze that's a great deal....I need to order a new gun now!!:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
OK, but ya could have put a fiber optic sight on the 4.5 for less, and had just as much gun ... To each their own, I guess.
Not knocking your decision ;)

And yes,
The 9mm is the more controllable load for follow-up shots.
when I bought the 40 it was for me, later got the compact to carry.....but just handled the 5.25....it is 3oz lighter than the 4.5 which I didn't think would matter much but when you have them side by side the 3oz at the end of the barrel makes this 9mm seem a good deal lighter, I let my wife make the final call. I want her and the kids to concentrate on getting better at the range instead of slinging lead at targets. the $6.00 a box cheaper ammo is a plus also.;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sweet. Basically a way of saying please buy a gun from us and screw those of you who bought five of our guns without novelty giveaway campaigns for cheapskate holdouts. That's community college-level marketing 101. Make money fast and look like an ass to the loyal customers. Think Ford.
+1.

I have 5 Springers with all but one of them purchased in the last 3 months. So much for customer loyalty. :sad:

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
when I bought the 40 it was for me, later got the compact to carry.....but just handled the 5.25....it is 3oz lighter than the 4.5 which I didn't think would matter much but when you have them side by side the 3oz at the end of the barrel makes this 9mm seem a good deal lighter, I let my wife make the final call. I want her and the kids to concentrate on getting better at the range instead of slinging lead at targets. the $6.00 a box cheaper ammo is a plus also.;)
FWIW,
Per SA, the XD9 service is lighter than either of those.

Happy shooting, I'm sure they will like it !!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts