Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent in my paperwork to get my 3 free mags. I wanted to start this thread and find how long its taking everyone to get there mags.It has been only 5 days for me :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
it hase been only 2 days for me
I did the upload option but it still asked me to send a copy of the repeipt in by mail

how long was the average turn around time with the last promotion?

·
Registered
372 Posts
4 weeks when I did this last year, mostly because I had a pdf of my receipt at the time.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Since I bought my XDm .45acp online and picked it up at an FFL, I had multiple receipts. I had created a .pdf file with all of the receipts, but when I went to submit the promo online, I saw that SA's website would only upload one .jpg image. I then printed copies of the receipts and claim form and simply mailed them last weekend. I got an email from a rep at SA last night that said SA received the partial promo claim that I had started online. The rep asked me to send her an email attachment of the receipts and she would complete my submission. I explained my situation in my reply and attached the .pdf to the email, thinking that it might speed up the process. I got a reply from the rep this morning stating that they received my attachment and have completed my claim. The email stated that I should receive "the package in a few weeks." I'm not sure what a "few weeks" is exactly, but I'm excited and REALLY, REALLY impressed with SA's customer service. The XDm .45 was my first Springfield, and I am really pleased to see that SA's customer service is just as good as reported from other owners. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
when I did the upload option I got the e-mail confirmation before I could upload the receipt
the problem I had was I scanned the receipt but it was a pdf and they only wanted a jpg. so by the time I got it converted and upload the confirmation number had been e-mailed to me
but when I uploaded the receipt I got an error and it said to mail a copy of the receipt

·
Registered
13 Posts
I submitted mine online 09\09 in the am. A six day turn around would be great! I will post again when received.

Dave

Update:
Received mine today, 09\20. Thank you Springfield Armory, this promotion really helped me make the decision to purchase my second XD45. I had been thinking about getting a 4" Service model since my wife gave me a 5" Compact Tactical for my birthday in April.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I got a confirmation email from SA on the morning of the 8th (last Thursday) stating that my promo had been processed, and the UPS guy just dropped off the package. Four working days turn around??!!! I am sooooo stoked about the response from SA!! I was planning to take my new XDm .45acp to the range for the first time tomorrow, anyway. Now I can break in all five mags!!!! WOOHOO!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
When I submitted my paperwork during the last 3 mag promo, it took 6 weeks or so. Some folks got theirs a lot sooner.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bummer! I just took delivery of my new XDSC40 on Aug. 28 so I'm SOL. Is this an annual thing?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I submitted my form online and mailed the receipt in on 9/12. I will update when they arrive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bummer! I just took delivery of my new XDSC40 on Aug. 28 so I'm SOL. Is this an annual thing?
I was in the same boat as you, bought my xd SC on the 26th. I submitted the form anyways, might work, might not, what have you got to lose by trying? I just picked up a new xd40 service model today, at least I will get 3 mags, maybe 6? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm new here, just picked up my xd9 4" Tuesday. I submitted the online form on 9/8/11 and called this morning to check status. The guy was really friendly and said it should be shipping by Tuesday. Can't wait to get extra mags!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts