Springfield XD Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why am I getting the short stinky end off the stick? I bought three XDs and have yet to be eligable for anything free from Springfield.

How about those of us that fall outside their window for the free stuff? I'd love to get three more mags at no cost. Don't really care about the cheesey mag holder though.

How about the rest of us?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Why am I getting the short stinky end off the stick? I bought three XDs and have yet to be eligable for anything free from Springfield.

How about those of us that fall outside their window for the free stuff? I'd love to get three more mags at no cost. Don't really care about the cheesey mag holder though.

How about the rest of us?
Buy a gun while they are doing a promotion.... :confused: Makes sense to me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps if they publicized it this way; "If you wait until September of 2011 to buy, we'll give you free stuff" I could have. I have enough XD/XDm platforms now and will not buy just to get free things.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Ask if there are any upcoming promotions before you buy next time. I've had a few tell me about upcoming deals especially if they think I'm just browsing.

Just life though. Kind of like when Best Buy sends coupons in the mail that are good for 30 days on large items ..... right after you made your big purchase.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
you're on the biggest xd forum, find a good deal on some used mags and move on. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.