Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow - just found this thread and made my day yesterday. I have a 6 or 7 year old holster from Gavin for my XDS still going strong and another for a HK P2000. My condolences EDC changed to a P365 a while ago and I was bummed I couldn’t get another holster from Gavin.

Thanks to the OP for giving us the heads up. I just picked up a couple more holsters from him. Nothing I have found has had the same quality and comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
Clueless88 thanks for starting this thread. Iv had my holster for a few months now. I absolutely love this holster. It's for a XDsc fits both 9mm and 40. Super comfy, well built, and it's a beautiful holster 😆.
Product Textile Sleeve Rectangle Grey

Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Rectangle Font

Automotive tire Bumper Tire Rim Automotive exterior

One of belt cut out grew a small crack. It's not a problem as my alien gear did the same thing. I was so impressed I ordered 2 more holsters. 1 for my ruger lcrx (draw clip didn't work me) and 1 for my 1911.
Sleeve Handgun holster Bag Sports gear Material property

Gavin kudos my friend this thing fit my lcrx like a glove. I'm blown away of the quality holster you get for the money. Anybody looking for a holster I highly recommend Gavin. There was an issue with the second holster 😆. He accidentally sent the wrong 1. Here's the email I received from Gavin.
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Circle

I already received my tacking info for my 1911 holster. Again anybody looking for a holster look into Gavin Hodge super great guy to deal with and amazing holsters at an amazing price.

·
Registered
630 Posts
So I got a package Monday. I was super excited my 1911 holster in finally here. It's absolutely beautiful.
Wood Font Pattern Handgun holster Personal protective equipment

With my current setup it's not gonna work.
Air gun Wood Everyday carry Trigger Gun barrel

I have no problem dropping the comp bushing but I the clip draw. I'm gonna have to do a versus comparison to be determine my needs.
Grey Everyday carry Font Gun accessory Hunting knife

Again for anybody looking for a holster, look no further for a amazing holster at a amazing prize look no further. Gavin Hodge is the way to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
So I got a package Monday. I was super excited my 1911 holster in finally here. It's absolutely beautiful.

With my current setup it's not gonna work.

I have no problem dropping the comp bushing but I the clip draw. I'm gonna have to do a versus comparison to be determine my needs.

Again for anybody looking for a holster, look no further for a amazing holster at a amazing prize look no further. Gavin Hodge is the way to go.
From the pic it doesn't look like a difficult mod to get the Clip Draw to fit. Get out the dremel and customize Gavin's holster if you really want to use both.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts