Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I guess ill be the guinea pig, just ordered 150 rounds of .380 RNFP 100 grain and 100 rounds of .45acp FMJ 230 grain. .380 at 17.79 a box and .45 at 21.19 a box. Not the cheapest not the most expensive. I just enjoy testing out different ammo. Ill report back.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have shot a box of it in 40S&W and had no issue. Loaded very hot. I won't do business with them due to a shady dealing I had with them and not that cheap in this area, but no issues with the ammo itself.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Saw them at a local gun show (they are in my town) with my dad and buddy. We were asking about their product and prices. He quoted a price of $155 for 1k of 40S&W. I couldn't believe it so a asked again and so did my dad. He said yea, just call us for bulk orders and you can pick it up unboxed. My dad and I decided to buy a box of rounds and check the ammo out at the range. If it fed well, we would split an order. Everything shot great and when I called him back, he said he must have misheard our question (3times) and gave us the price for 500 rounds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That doesn't sound shady to me sounds like you were trying to get a deal that didn't exist. I have shot the 380 and 9mm and it is great stuff. Love their product and brand!!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Shady in that he was asked three times to verify the price and when it was time to place the order, he acted like I had misheard him.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts