Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm trying to avoid buying up their mistake!

Sorry for the poor photo, but it's a used RIA 2011 Tactical w/full rail for $450. Couple of little blemishes and the barrel squats on the link a bit, but a great pistol for the price.

·
Registered
29,836 Posts
Actually, used...not far off the price.

However--the fact it's that low at Goose Pimple is surprising...

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
i bet another counter monkey there priced it on the Tac 2 model with no rail...is it a 10mm??...buy that shiite!!!

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it were 10mm, it would be in my house as I type this. Alas, it is .45ACP, though I DO need another 45 in the house.

I'm still thinking of buying it tomorrow if it's still there by the time I get done with my responsibilities in the morning.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
If it were 10mm, it would be in my house as I type this. Alas, it is .45ACP, though I DO need another 45 in the house.

I'm still thinking of buying it tomorrow if it's still there by the time I get done with my responsibilities in the morning.
smokin deal on it...the 10mm ones are awesome, so I imagine a 45 is GtG too...

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll see if it's in the cards. If I'm lucky, someone will buy it before my will breaks down. :lol:

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
We'll see if it's in the cards. If I'm lucky, someone will buy it before my will breaks down. :lol:
Post pictures tomorrow...you know you're gonna buy it ;)

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Witness Elite Match.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Actually, used...not far off the price.

However--the fact it's that low at Goose Pimple is surprising...
Agreed. It's got VZ's on it though. Have factory night sights or fiber optic?

I might be mistaken, but I think it's got the big billboard slide.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Local shop has a TCM with 9mm barrel that I've thought about grabbing.

Has the giant billboard on it and it's been in the case forever. Might see if I can talk him down to damn near cost on it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I was just wandering around there looking at over unders. I can't believe I missed that little gem. They had a good deal on ammo that I did partake in.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I have a Rock in 10mm. Shockingly accurate and a great fit in the hand. It is a joy to shoot. Buy that bad boy. It is nice to have a backup 45 that you know you can count on. I want their doublestack 45 but I am already in trouble for exceeding the budget on my AR build.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I was just wandering around there looking at over unders. I can't believe I missed that little gem. They had a good deal on ammo that I did partake in.
I was in the new one that opened up about 20 miles away. They do seem to have ammo priced priced where it should be. And had a ton of target fodder from Remington and Winchester.

Should've looked for 10mm...no idea why I didn't.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, story of my life. You know me - I buy a firearm, shoot it a bit, then decide I want something else.

Perhaps I should just wait on a nice hi-cap RIA tactical?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts