Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering getting one of these holsters. I was wondering if anyone had any experience using one yet. I may consider one for my "other" XD but right now I am looking at one for my p2000. I want the deep concealment of a tuckable holster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently purchased the Skyops holster and with my limited experience with ccw, I really like it. I've got the service model XD and the tuck-ability of the holster it easy to use. As Galco says, it won't win any quick draw contests but it's very concealable. Even if you don't tuck in your shirt, an untucked t-shirt that hangs down even an inch or two will hide the gun. A bit expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I looked at that one too, but after reading other reviews here went with the CTAC. I love it and the service was great too. I bought it with the c-clips. Have had a couple other friends buy the CTAC after seeing it and no one has been disappointed.

http://www.comp-tac.com then click on the C-TAC lower in the page.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dotagious said:
I couldn't image it hiding well on a slim person
Unfortunately, I don't have to worry about that problem. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got one for my XD357 service model and I love it. As far as concealability on a slim person it works just fine. I'm 6'2" 170lbs. I wear a shirt and tie most of the time and if you blouse your shirt a little it's very dicreet except for a little bit of a bulge over your back pocket. Wear a black belt and you can barely notice the belt clip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts