Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of you guys might be interested in this deal. Botach Tactical has the Insight Technology M6 "on sale" for $229. I was pretty skeptical because I have heard some bad things about Botach in the past but I ordered online and it came today! http://store.botachtactical.com/intecm6.html They also have the M6x but it is $379.

You can also get the 123 Lithium batteries from them for about $1 each. Thats not any better than other places but you can order them at the same time as the M6

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was skeptical about the price of the M6; like they might be out of stock or the price was wrong. It came in the mail yesterday though and they charged me the correct amount.... I have heard some people say that they have had bad experiences ordering by phone and to use their online ordering system. All I can say is that everything was smooth for my online order.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
They may be clearing out inventory of the M6 to stock the M6x. They've done this before with other products, clear out the old model to make room for the new. That's a fantastic price on the M6, wish I still needed one.

I've ordered maybe a dozen times from Botach, had a problem only one time--an Internet order. If you order by phone and always ask if the item is in stock, it seems to work better. Never backorder, that seems to be the kiss of death with these folks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts