Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife ripped up 500 rnds on the MKII with 5 FTF. She had fun! She shot one mag through the XD40, liked it. Went through a couple of hundred rnds of the 40. The older couple next to us was having WAY too much fun. I heard him yell out "Austa levista Arnie!" :shock: Refering to Govern of Kalaifornia.. I heard him ripping off some ronds and it kept going and going.. So I walked over to see how he was able to keep shooting and he showed me his 30rd 9mm mag for his Glock:shock:. Then he was laughing and pointing at his old CA license plate. They move to the free state and are loving it. It was a mild 70 degree clear day and was really nice. There was another guy who kept putting his mag in his nice looking 1911 and "click", after about the fourth time, he accidently dropped his mag on the ground :shock:.. I walked over and started to ask him what was going on and he said they were new mags and he had to "break" them in! I turned around and walked back to my "stall".. It was a good day..

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that, but it was left over from a previous shooter. I don't know what someone was doing but it does seem like it...

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
not that it matters much, but it's "hasta la vista"

Looks like you had some fun !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts