Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Brand New Rock River Arms mid-length A4. I want my gun to be a full length rifle. So, is there anyone out there with a BRAND NEW Rock River Arms A4 upper with a 20 inch barrel that would like to trade? I'll meet you up to 200 miles away from Wichita Falls TX.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
You want someone with an upper thats: RRA, M4, and brand new AND they have to be within FTF distance of Wichita Falls. That might be hard to find, especially in a forum mainly for XDs.

I'd try over at ar15.com... you might have more luck. I'll try to keep my eye out for something like that, but you might have luck posting a WTT over there.

Good luck.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You want someone with an upper thats: RRA, M4, and brand new AND they have to be within FTF distance of Wichita Falls. That might be hard to find, especially in a forum mainly for XDs.

I'd try over at ar15.com... you might have more luck. I'll try to keep my eye out for something like that, but you might have luck posting a WTT over there.

Good luck.
Actually, I'm looking for an A4 upper with a 20 inch barrel. I know it's a stretch, but gotta try.

Also, you know how many AR-15 owners are on this forum??? :confused:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it new?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts