Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Traxxas Revo with a Nitro powered 2.5r with 13 tanks ran through the motor. I bought this truck new when they were introduced to the market, It's well maintained and adult owned. Paid well over $500 for it new, I'm asking $225+shipping or FTF, willing to ship anywhere in U.S. I will include Pro-line velocity wheels and Pro-line bow-tie tires a $75 value, also comes with Glow igniter, tools and a bunch of extra's. This truck will easily do 45+ mph and has a 2 speed Transmission. If you know anybody that's interested feel free drop me a message. For additional pics click here:jlbartush - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Getting out of the hobby lead me to sell this great truck. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Nice truck. The RC hobby bit me pretty hard a couple years ago. I had several T-maxx's plus a couple electric stampedes.

I'm sure you'll have no problems selling it. Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
nice truck......always wanted a Revo since I first seen one. I am getting out of the hobby myself otherwise I'd be all over it. I still need to sell my HPI nitro racer II. wanna trade.....maybe that would keep me interested in r/c's a while longer :p.

bump for a good deal!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a trade, Trade my truck + cash for XD9 service FTF Florida. LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, Thanks Robopie hopefully i get some hits.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
man that thing is super clean have you ever taken it in the dirt at all or just around sterile hospital rooms? :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It really hasn't touched the dirt, It has like 13 tanks ran through it, most were driven in the streets.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm praying this thing is sold so i can get me a XD9 :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts