91 - 357 Magnum $10 *SOLD*
50 - 44 Remington Magnum $10 *SOLD*
47 - 45 Colt $10 *SOLD*
1546 - 9mm luger/parabellum, mixed stamps, all brass. $25 *SOLD*
467 - 380 auto. $15 *SOLD*
78 - 38 SPL (includes nifty green plastic case!), mixed stamps $15 *SOLD*
153 - 45 auto, mixed stamps $10 *SOLD*
950 - .223 remington $30 *SOLD*

All brass is presumed once fired (some is range brass I picked up), almost all has the fired primers in them (like 99.9%), and none is cleaned (don't have the gear for that yet anyhow).
Paypal or googlecheckout please. Googlecheckout preferred..it's FREE!

I would like to sell it locally, but can ship at your expense. I can dump all the brass into a bag to save on shipping if you want. Here are some pictures below!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I am really interested in the 9mm. If it does not cost an arm and a leg to ship.....get me a shipping quote to 28311, it can be the slow boat to China shipping method....as that will be cheapest.

I am good with the price as long as it doesn't cost the same amount to ship..LOL.

Let me know something as soon as you find out.....I need some brass really bad....

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Everybody back away from that 9mm as well....I have a dibs call out on that....I need it bad...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
CRAP!!! You hounds! I needed the .223 and 9mm!! What it was clamed in 2 minutes!!! LOL nice work guys
That is what happens when you just shoot and compute....LOL....

I have been searching for awhile.

I have been promised a bag full by a deputy, but it has yet to materialize...if it does and I find myself with too much, I will post it for sale..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts