Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
Les Baer Concept VII, (Commander Size 1911, 45acp) , 300 rounds fired. Was born in Jan 2007, Purchased in May 2007, have the box that the pistol came in, one magazine, pistol has a wilson bullet proof slide stop installed (wanted the pistol to be able to "slingshot", then just taught myself to use the slide stop to release the slide). Carried more than fired and if you know anything about Les Baer pistols you know this one is not even "broken in" yet. Pistol is smooth, shoots like a dream. Trying to free up some room for other projects. (DL and bill of sale) or for an additional $35.00 from FFL to FFL. email me, have almost 300 feedbacks on ebay, 100% positive and traded and sold with several on the boards.
There is slight rubbing on the end of the frame, I tried to show it in the pictures but never could get it to show, that will tell you how small it is. There is also slight bluing off the GI plug from wrench rubbing, nothing big. Just trying to be honest up front with everything. Very nice pistol, just needs a good home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts