Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one pair of Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs for sale. These are still brand new. I bought two pair and the wife still prefers her ear plugs so I'm selling her's. I honestly love them and will be keeping mine. Nice for hearing commands and talking to friends at the range.

Here's a link to a description of them: Cabela's -- Howard Leight Impact™ Sport Earmuff

I'm asking $50.00 shipped to your door. I prefer paypal but will except money order also.

Only trade I would be interested in would be a 38/357 conversion with powder die for my Dillon 550B press.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to make your day and give you that deal but yur' killin' me man! After my shipping and paypal fee I'd be dead in the water. Cough the extra 7 bucks and their yours :) Believe me when I say their worth it!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Come onnnnnnnnnn.

It's sitting in my account waiting for an invoice to be transferred to your account. :twisted: haha!

-Jeff-

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
A free bump for a good deal. I have these and they have been fantastic. Good sound quality, and very comfortable. I have worn them 8 hours a day and they don't bug me in the least bit.

·
Registered
517 Posts
sold ill send u a pm

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thank you I try to make all transactions smooth. It is funny you posted them I was just going to order one. My wife can't wait to get them home. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts