Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, need some fast cash: I have a like new Browning BL-22 lever action rifle that has been shot only a dozen rounds. It's a Grade I, NOT the engraved Grade II with the gold trigger assembly. Blued receiver model. Has scope mounted on it and soft case for storage. In like new condition. The perfect plinking / varmint rifle, or as a collectors piece. Either way it's a nice higher end .22 rifle. Asking $400 Face to Face.

CLICK ME FOR THE BROWNING BL-22, Grade I,

BROWNING BL-22 Grade I and II Rifles Browning 22 Long Rifle Lever Action Grade 1/20" Blue Barrel & Walnut Stock
Combine the appeal of the traditional lever action rifle, add the quality and handling of a Browning, mix in a little bit of rimfire fun and the result is the Browning BL-22. With a forged steel receiver, short throw lever and crisp trigger, it is always ready to take on a walk in the woods, knock over a few tin cans or even put some dinner on the table. Unlike many 22s, the quality of a BL-22 is evident from first glance, with beautiful fit and finish and accuracy to match. A BL-22 is certainly a rimfire rifle meant to be used and enjoyed now and for generations to come.
SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 024100103
Category: FIREARMS - RIFLES
Action :Lever
Caliber :22 Short, Long, or Long Rifle!
Barrel Length :20"
Capacity :15 + 1 (Long Rifle)
Trigger :Single Stage
Safety :Hammer Block
Length :36 3/4"
Weight :5 lbs
Stock :American Walnut
Finish :Blue

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am a big fan of the BL-22, they are great rifles.. You may get more responses if you identify the make and model of the scope, dont forget what kind of mounts.
Remember smooth is fast.
Hillbilly jim

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a big fan of the BL-22, they are great rifles.. You may get more responses if you identify the make and model of the scope, dont forget what kind of mounts.
Remember smooth is fast.
Hillbilly jim
Good point, guess I have been too busy.

It's a Swift model # 668M scope: Goes for +/- $100
Swift 4x32mm Compact Matte Rifle Scope is compact general purpose scope, especially designed for .22
caliber rifles. This lightweight scope includes all the quality features of full-sized Swift scopes. Swift 4x32mm Compact is equipped with a self-centering Quadraplex reticle and is matte finished.

Specifications for Swift 4x32mm Compact Matte Rifle Scope:

Field of View:
25 ft. at 100 yds
Magnification:
4x
Objective:
32mm
Dimensions:
length 10.9"
Reticle:
Quadraplex
Weight:
8.9 lbs

Features of Swift 4x32mm Compact Matte Rifle Scope:

• Fog-proof
  • Waterproof
  • Multi-coated
  • Quadraplex reticle
  • Matte finish
As far as mounts I am drawing a blank as to what they are, see pics. Gun is overall like new, 12 rounds down the pipe by previous owner. It's been in a zip up soft case, which is included.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Im glad its sold - these are nice guns, I picked up a like new Grade II a few years back for $225.00 they are a joy to shoot and a very nice addition to anyone's arsenal.:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts