Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been shooting CZ 75s for over 15 years now and own 8 of them. All my gear and equipment are based own the CZ line of handguns. Got a lot invested in it. But the XD line of handguns has caught my interest. Especially the 9mm M Factor. I have had the opportunity to shoot an XD Compact 40 and an XD 40 M Factor. A friend of mine just purchased an XD 9mm M Factor and I have been trying to get him out to the range so I can run it. I told him an unused XD is an abused XD. :) I look forward to leaning more about the XD. Thank you guys and gals for letting me join your forum. I may have a few questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Dave. Yes, I'm right here in Dallas leper. I love all my CZs, but I've been eye balling them XDs. If I get into XDs There will be no stopping. I am thinking about getting 2 XD M Factors And a XD Sub-compact. Here are a list of the CZs I own.

CZ85
CZ85 Combat I have a Kadet Kit on right now.
CZ RAMI 2075
CZ75 Compact
CZ75 SP01 Shadow
CZ75 SP01 Tactical from CZ Custom Shop.
I also own 2 Springfield Armory P9s
All are 9mm.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome from DFW! There is plenty of great info here.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome from Longview. Bet once you get an XD you will find it just as addictive as the CZ's.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks every one for the worm welcome. Cris 141, I see you have a Saiga 223 to. I installed a Red Star Arms Adjustable trigger and XS Big Dot Sights on mine. That weapon is a hoot to shoot.

·
Premium Member
127,761 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just bought the xdm .40 as my first pistol officially registerd under my name. It wont be the only one for long as I plan on getting a CZ 75 SPO1, HK USP .45, Springfield 1911 .45 loaded black stainless target, and Sig p226 in .357 sig all with in the next few months :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts