Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys my name is William. I'm an automotive photographer based out of Miami, fl.

I don't know much about firearms at all, and to tell you the truth I made my first firearm purchace about 3 weeks ago. I went with the XDm 9 3.8, and I F'ing love it! Anyway, a couple weeks back I found a new shop not that far from where I live. After talking to the guys there for a little, I found them to be a great group. I asked if it was possible for me to take some photos of some of thier toys? They said no problem at all.

So here is my very first set ever shooting (photographs) firearems.

Hope you guys like them.

And here are some sample of what I normally shoot...

·
Registered
886 Posts
You do that for JOB? Just kidding, have a friend that does videos and some photography, it's a lot work. Some thing that's a passion for me, outdoors and nature, seems like when I don't have my camera the lighting is perfect. Someday I will get a better camera and lenses.

·
Registered
112 Posts
WOW... those are spectacular. That's some professional work.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys! Don't worry, I'm setting up a sweet shoot with the shop that involves a ..... Hot model, (female of course) Tattoos, a very tiny bikini if any at all, and some sick firearms.

I'll make sure this is the first spot I show them off to.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Nice photos.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys! Don't worry, I'm setting up a sweet shoot with the shop that involves a ..... Hot model, (female of course) Tattoos, a very tiny bikini if any at all, and some sick firearms.

and...... i've subscribed. lol.

Very nice photos btw.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts

the stuff you can't post here can go directly to my email. :twisted:

ya know... low angle candid shots... "out takes"...

·
Registered
563 Posts
All of your shots are awesome photos!!!

Since you have the XDm, where are the photos of your XDm???

Good Luck And Keep Safe!!!
:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of your shots are awesome photos!!!

Since you have the XDm, where are the photos of your XDm???

Good Luck And Keep Safe!!!
:cool:
Oh, it's coming... I'm just waiting for all my custom work to be complete before I do so.

Thanks for the comment.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts