Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an E-mail from Freedom Munitions. They are running a free shipping deal through the Memorial Day weekend.

Expect shipping delays, they will probably be swamped.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Exactly...
Specials such as this can cause high volume sales.
If one can't wait to receive their order (due to increased sale processing time), one shouldn't participate. ;)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Although I don't really need more, I ordered a 250 box of 9mm Reman to try out.
$59 + Tax (I live in TX).
Oh yeah... To get the Free Shipping, the code is FREEUPS.
The sale is good through Monday.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hope you don't need .45 ammo. Sold out seem to be the theme.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Ordered on the 25th (Sunday) and received notice this AM that my order is ready for UPS pick up. 5 Days (with a Monday Holiday) from Order to Ship. Very Happy. :)
Either not as many participated this time, or they're getting faster in processing.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
After you shoot it you'll wish you bought 500 rounds ;). It is good stuff!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Okay... Ordered on 5/25 (next to the last day of the Sale), Got shipping Notification on the 30th and received it today (6/05).
Pretty quick turn-around for a Sales Promotion.
Heading to the range tomorrow to try out the Remans... Their New stuff runs great in all my pistols and I haven't anything bad about their Reman.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Has anyone experienced any (first-hand) problems with this brand? If so, post some details. Thanks.
So far I've ordered around 5,000 rds of .45 and 9mm and have yet to have a problem. I've seen maybe 1 or 2 "problems" across the internet with their product, but they are very few and far between. You could search any ammo in the world and their will be problems, but the few I've seen are not enough to worry about. In fact you'll see nothing but good reviews on youtube with any of their calibers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
///MCoupé;4476627 said:
2 cases of copper plated rifled 12ga slugs - free shipping. Order sent following day.
FM = <3!
How do you like these? I was trying to decide between the copper plated and the regular slugs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts