Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freedom Munitions has $5 flat rate shipping, now through Sunday. Don't even need a coupon code.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Nice. I've still got a good bit of their 9mm. I bought new rounds from them. No problems cycling and I was surprised how clean it burned and shot pretty damn accurate in my G19 and PM9.

I need to grab some of their .45 and maybe one day they'll have 10mm again.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Specials such as this can cause high volume sales.
If one can't wait to receive their order (due to increased sale processing time), one shouldn't participate.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Specials such as this can cause high volume sales.
If one can't wait to receive their order (due to increased sale processing time), one shouldn't participate.
^^^This. If you can't be patient, go buy it from CTD and pay too much.

I ordered a few cases of 9mm and .45 during the free shipping sale. I really can't believe they would have a sale this soon. Although it wasn't a problem, it took my order nearly 4 weeks to arrive.

BTW, their ammo is great. Accurate & clean burning, and even their "B" stuff looks new.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Those all just popped up this morning. There was nothing available last night.
Well now they have it. Go order. Watch for your friendly UPS guy/gal. Shoot & smile ;)

Caution: you probably won't get it quickly, they do get a few orders believe it or not :lol:. Patience. Patience.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well now they have it. Go order. Watch for your friendly UPS guy/gal. Shoot & smile ;)

Caution: you probably won't get it quickly, they do get a few orders believe it or not :lol:. Patience. Patience.
I ordered right after posting this morning. Hoping to be one of the first few (hundred) orders. :).

This is my first order with them so I only bought 500 rds of .45 to try it out. If it's clean and all goes well I may have to make this my go to ammo.

Thanks for posting the links.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
I ordered right after posting this morning. Hoping to be one of the first few (hundred) orders. :).

This is my first order with them so I only bought 500 rds of .45 to try it out. If it's clean and all goes well I may have to make this my go to ammo.

Thanks for posting the links.
I think you'll like it. I've only shot their 9mm .45, but out of the thousands of rounds I've bought, I've had one FTF...looked like a bad primer.

Very accurate & pretty clean. Good luck!

·
Registered
56 Posts
This may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways. I was looking around freedom's website and I noticed "RPT ammo", which is Full Metal Jacket ammo.

What's the difference between their out of stock RPT (Range Practice Training) ammo and the ammo that is in stock which is labeled as "RN" or Round Nose ammo? Am I missing something here? I thought I was buying basically FMJ ammo, but I see that the "RPT" is labeled as FMJ....Whatttttt????

Any help?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Nice. I've still got a good bit of their 9mm. I bought new rounds from them. No problems cycling and I was surprised how clean it burned and shot pretty damn accurate in my G19 and PM9.

I need to grab some of their .45 and maybe one day they'll have 10mm again.
You got rid of it already?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
10mm is what I have been waiting for too. Got an e-mail from them about 3 weeks ago saying it was in stock, but when I immediately went to the web site it was OOS.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
This may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways. I was looking around freedom's website and I noticed "RPT ammo", which is Full Metal Jacket ammo.

What's the difference between their out of stock RPT (Range Practice Training) ammo and the ammo that is in stock which is labeled as "RN" or Round Nose ammo? Am I missing something here? I thought I was buying basically FMJ ammo, but I see that the "RPT" is labeled as FMJ....Whatttttt????

Any help?
No stupid questions...

RPT is their range/target ammo. It is FMJ, and the RN (round nose) you ordered is FMJ as well. They do sell JHP from time to time, but it will be labelled as such.

If you ever see their "B" grade ammo (mainly ugly brass), it is usually a great deal. I bought 500 rounds of it in 9mm last year, and I really couldn't tell it from the new stuff.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
You got rid of it already?
The ammo? I think I shot up 200 rounds when I went.

Only got 9mm from them. I'm down to just one .45 right now though. Probably have to remedy that with a G41 or another 1911.

I was very happy with their 9mm though. Definitely will order again.

The ammo land brass is kinda goofy though. Dunno how well it'd work for a reloaded but most of us buying this ammo do it because we don't reload.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
The ammo? I think I shot up 200 rounds when I went.

Only got 9mm from them. I'm down to just one .45 right now though. Probably have to remedy that with a G41 or another 1911.

I was very happy with their 9mm though. Definitely will order again.

The ammo land brass is kinda goofy though. Dunno how well it'd work for a reloaded but most of us buying this ammo do it because we don't reload.
I just watched Hickok's video on the G41, looks like a sweet shooter.

·
Registered
56 Posts
So how often do they have .45 hollow points in stock? There's zero available right now....do they usually have them in stock?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts