Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked my new XD yesterday & mailed out my forms for the 2 FREE mags & mag pouch.

Has anybody sent & recived theirs ???

Do they give hi-cap mags ?

·
Registered
246 Posts
The deal started on Oct 15th, so 6-8 weeks would right around the Turkey Holiday.

I happened to be on the phone with SA today and I asked Penny about the ship times. She told me 6-8 weeks and couldn't be more specific than that.

I heard that the mags they send are based on your serial number. I take that to mean that you'll get two more of whatever came with it.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
It will surprise you what they know about your gun. I called today about the free lefty holster and was told about the promotion. She asked me for my serial number. From that she told me that I had a .45 caliber XD 4" bi-tone that was built in December of 2007!

so I filled out the paper work and have sent it in and I have a left hand holster on the way.

This is not the first time I have had dealing with their customer service. Eveytime I have had dealing with them, it has been nothing less than stellar!

I love Springfield Armory!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I heard that the mags they send are based on your serial number. I take that to mean that you'll get two more of whatever came with it.

exactly. if your gun was originally a high cap, you will get 2 more high caps. if it was commie-style, u'll get more of that!!! i dunno if i saw it on the form or on the website, but it does state that somewhere

·
Registered
182 Posts
Will this count for the used 40 tac I found today at a gun shop and am going back for tomorrow? It says nothing about new??

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is it wierd of me that I want to go buy another XD just to get the extra 2 free mags and a pouch? :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Say WHAT?! I just picked up a brand new 9mm SC and no one told me about the offer!! I couldn't find anything on the website either! Any help?!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oooops! Sorry! If I had bothered to read ALL the posts I would have found the link! Thanks for posting it!

This is GREAT news! Just picked up my 2nd SD and this is just a huge bonus!!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Sent in my paperwork last week for the 9SC I just bought for the wife. I hope that they don't just send the 10 rounders because she only likes using the full size mags.

·
Registered
411 Posts
They base it off of your serial#, The serial will tell them what capacity mags to send out.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
I just picked my new XD yesterday & mailed out my forms for the 2 FREE mags & mag pouch.

Has anybody sent & recived theirs ???

Do they give hi-cap mags ?
The magazines only come in two capacities. Standard capacity and crippled capacity.

exactly. if your gun was originally a high cap, you will get 2 more high caps. if it was commie-style, u'll get more of that!!! i dunno if i saw it on the form or on the website, but it does state that somewhere
See above.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Has anybody received their free mags yet ???

·
Registered
58 Posts
if you dont get them in under 3 months call and see if your in their database.

i wasnt and i have to go through it all over again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts