Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Springfield is offering two additional mags and mag holder. On all xd and xdm's for a limited time doesn't do me much good but if you are buying now make sure you say something about the free mags.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Thanks. I just bought another XD this week. Looks like my timing was perfect.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It goes back to oct.15 so if you have your receipt dated after that your good to go.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Excellent info as I'm planning to pick up a .45 compact in the next week or two. Thanks for the heads-up on the promo!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wonder if i call SA, they will hook me up. i purchased my SC on the 11 but didnt recieve it until the 16 because of the shipping???

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got the wife a XD9 4" service model. Picked it up today and sending off redemtion form tomorrow. What a nice offer for 2 free mags. This is the wifes 1st semi-auto, she likes her revolver and might need to get her another revolver and take possesion of the XD9. We will see how the next couple of weeks go with her shooting the XD9. We might be shopping for a new revolver for her thou.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got mine as a birthday present to me back on Sept. 17.:rolleyes: Double darn... ;)Oh well... Next item on checklist is an AR/M4 clone...:cool:

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
sweet ! I picked up my gun this morning after the 3 day wait. I had to check the reciept because the 3 days didn't include the weekend. Paid on 10/17 so I'm good ! I wish there was a simialr deal for the Sig I bought at the same time.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Buying 2 more XDs today due to this sale. Was going to wait until tax return, but I have to take advantage of this deal. Besides, Obama may have them banned by tax time.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
atmiller you are going crazy with the XD purchases! Be sure and post up some pics of your whole XD collection when you get 'em together. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
thats sucks, i bought mine on oct 1st

1 - 20 of 57 Posts