Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received there free mags from SA and if you have, How long did it take to get them?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
lol....I thought you meant magazines like Guns & Ammo. I am still waiting on my magazines also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sent mine off on the 11th of november. nothing yet. but I assume it will take closer to 6 weeks. the two that I bought online came in 5 days.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I received mine in about three weeks. I got one 10round and one hi-cap with sleeve. I was hoping for 2 hi-caps:cry: I guess a free mag is a free mag:cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine but its only been 2 or 3 weeks. I'm just hoping the recent shortage of hi cap mags doesn't delay my free mags too much.

·
Registered
58 Posts
almost 5, and counting, if its free its for me:mrgreen:
come on and make if before christmas,

·
Registered
706 Posts
I received mine in about three weeks. I got one 10round and one hi-cap with sleeve. I was hoping for 2 hi-caps:cry: I guess a free mag is a free mag:cool:

Check your PMs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sent off for my free mags and carrier about 2weeks ago .still too early it appears.xd45tac:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Crap, I better send mine in ASAP. Near the bottom of the form it states "Springfield reserves the right to stop this program at any time."

If they were thinking, they would have waited to offer this promo until after the election!

·
Registered
4 Posts
sent the form in last week. now waiting

For those who have received theirs, what caliber do you have and mags did your original purchase come with?

1 - 20 of 320 Posts