Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Direct from the factory...

Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site

Three free magazines and double mag holder with purchase of an XD or XDM Pistol. Limited time offer, with purchase of an XD or XDM Pistol between 9/1/11 to 11/30/11. Customer is responsible for submitting documentation directly to Springfield Armory. Submission deadline is 12/31/11. See link above for details.

Just thought I would share the info.
John
www.illinoisgunshop.com

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a Service XD .357 sig but do not qualify..... just because I chose that particular caliber.

Somehow, that does not sound fair to me...

The Bandicoot

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm bummed, I put a xd40 on layaway while I waited for some paypal funds to be deposited into my account 5 days ago. Well I was going dove hunting in two weeks and when I went to my grandmothers to get the shotgun she was going to give me, I discovered it was destroyed by one of my cousins, so I had to rush to buy a 870 so I would have something. Now the trip is cancelled and I have to figure out where to get an extra $400 to pay off the XD by 11/30 so I can get the free mags, not worried about paying off the gun, just going to be pissed if I dont get it done before the rebate ends.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I bought a Service XD .357 sig but do not qualify..... just because I chose that particular caliber.

Somehow, that does not sound fair to me...

The Bandicoot
I would place a call to Springfield. You may be pleasantly surprised with their response. A great company to work with for sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The details per SA documentation does not include the XDm .45c. Guess I'll give them a call and see if they can "help" me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not for sure if I should feel guilty, got my 3 mags and pouch not even two weeks later; I used the full on line method.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I received 3 13 Rd mags (plus 2 mag holder) for my XD9sc less than a week after I submitted the paperwork.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Question for you guys who have recieved your Promo..

What was the Redemption Form you sent in? Was it your purchase reciept or do you recieve something when you pick of the gun?

Hoping not when i get the gun as to i was subjected to the 30day back ground check. So it will be close to getting the items mailed on time.

:oops:

·
Registered
77 Posts
The details per SA documentation does not include the XDm .45c. Guess I'll give them a call and see if they can "help" me.
Offer valid on purchase of any NEW Springfield Armory® XD® or XD(M)® pistol purchased between Sept. 1, 2011 - Nov. 30, 2011.
Please allow 8-12 weeks to process coupon and delivery of product. Springfield Armory® reserves the right to stop program at any time.

Should be good to go. What did they tell you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Question for you guys who have recieved your Promo..

What was the Redemption Form you sent in? Was it your purchase reciept or do you recieve something when you pick of the gun?

Hoping not when i get the gun as to i was subjected to the 30day back ground check. So it will be close to getting the items mailed on time.

:oops:
If you can scan your receipt, go to this website and upload it after filling out the online form.

Springfield Armory® Gear Up Promo Site

I did mine yesterday after I got home from the gunshow and thought maybe I uploaded the wrong jpeg so I called them today to make sure so they ended up approving it right then and sent it to the shipping department. The shipping department is busy but I should have it in a few weeks.
They certainly lived up to their reputation for service. This and the promo were a big selling point for buying yet another gun I don't need (XD-9).

·
Registered
41 Posts
i had to do mine by snail mail. about a month ago. but when i called the other day to check on it the lady just said that they were busy and had not gotten to mine yet and that they had not received it. Honestly, I was a little disappointed in the customer service, she seemed like she did not want to be bothered by me.....

·
Registered
146 Posts
FYI -- I sent my Gear paperwork in by USPS and today [11/28/11] called SA customer service to see if it had arrived. Nice lady asked for serial #. She put me on hold, and when she came back, she told me that snail mail submissions have been processed for October. Those received since start of November are stacked, waiting to be opened.
Lesson here is to use the computer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my gear about a week after uploading to the SA website....Not bad at all.

·
Registered
591 Posts
OOOOOh i wonder what magazines they are giving away guns and ammo, playboy, or maybe some SS ones you put bullets in!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts