Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at the shop today looking at the XD9sc, they were handing out coupons redeemable for 2 free mags. Looked like the same offer as on the website. Looks like a good time to buy (especially since it's on sale:mrgreen:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah, there has been a few topics posted about that already. Just sent my form in yesterday as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
most shops print them off, but there's also an online pdf on spring's site. You send the info in to Springfield and they mail you the mags.

I'm one week and waiting so far. They're only about 3 hours away from me.

-Thomas

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was referring to the On sale comment by ab4ka. He must be talking about his local shop having the XD's on sale. So far, it looks like $500 for a Tactical 9mm shipped.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was referring to the On sale comment by ab4ka. He must be talking about his local shop having the XD's on sale. So far, it looks like $500 for a Tactical 9mm shipped.
A local shop (Shoot Straight) has the 3" & 4" on sale for $469 for the black slide, $489 for stainless.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For my free mags for my new gun I assume I'll get the same ones that came with it (i.e. since I got a subcompact will I get a 10rd and a 16rd with an extension)?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I believe others have said that is correct - that you get 2 more of whatever came with your gun (ie - meaning serial #).

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
A local shop (Shoot Straight) has the 3" & 4" on sale for $469 for the black slide, $489 for stainless.
Ah buggers, $489 for stainless is $1 more than I paid for my black! Nice deal!
-Thomas

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm trying to find out if I can get the free mags also. I just purchased a xd40sc on friday.(bass pro shop) Cheapest price around hear). Along with it I got a case, mag holder mag loader, a lock, and a bor brush. Two mags were also there.
I can not find any promotion on the sa webpage.
Anyhelp?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I want my mags!! :(
-Thomas

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Even if you never send in the form, all guns are registered by serial number. I'm guessing that's just to send promotional mail or something.
-Thomas

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but I had a question and figured it fit here instead of posting a new topic.

I am in the process of getting my pistol license and just put the deposit down on an XD-40 over the weekend. I live in NY so I have to "buy" the gun before they give me my license. I found the GearUp promotion on the SA website. Would I be able to redeem this offer even though I've only put a deposit down and havent taken possesion of it? By the time I get my license issued to me, this promotion will be over.

On a side note, my XD package comes with everything shown on the website plus a light for under the barrel. I havent seen this listed anywhere. Is that something new they added?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts