Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seeing a lot of refrence about a free mag. and holster when you buy an XD. I recently bought an XD9 service and just ordered an XD40 service. My gun dealer (gander) does not know anything about this. Can anybody give me any details? :?:

·
Registered
161 Posts
In alot of area's SA is sending out a package deal on XD's that includes the gun, 3 hi cap mags, and a XDGear holster. Here they are $423 for the XD9 and .40. The store I bought mine from is a SA Master Dealer, and I even went into a little hole in the wall that said they had gotten a few in, so I have no idea why your guy hasnt heard of it....

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just bought my xd on friday, my dealer hadnt heard about the promotion either, they had a minimum of 15 xds on the shelves. Been to 4 gun shops around here and XDs are stickered for $515-535.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The most expensive I have seen them around here is $489 for the package deal, and I told that shop that their competition has it for 423, and the dude all but called me a liar. I told him to call them, and if I was wrong I would buy his for 489. So of course after he called he was like, sorry dude. What a moron!

I was telling the guy at my gunshop about the experience and he said they get it for a lot less because they are a SA master dealer. Which really doesnt matter to me cause I got a great gun at a great price.

Dave

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought my XD-9 bi-tone Promo Package for $525 out the door last week. I guess we don't have the same level of competition around here and my little pawn shop buddy sure isn't a Springfield Master Dealer! :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got mine with this deal. it great to have 3 mags, and the holster is nice,but damn are thoses springs are stiff.. 484 out the door for a .40 bitone..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bought my XD9 SC Dec 3 and heard about this last week here on another thread, called SA today and sent (faxed) in the required goodies and they said that they would ship when available. You do need to pay shipping though. It's great deal for any of the XDs , now even the SC will have at least 1 hi-cap. One of the other members saw this ad in Shooting Times Mag.

Rikoshey :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts