I like my YHM. It's sturdy, and gets the job done. For $100, I'm really not going to complain about it.
- REALLY cheap
- Works well/doesn't rotate
- Lined up perfectly with my flattop upper
- It's "fat"...a little difficult to grab a hold of with rail covers
- Not terribly lightweight
- Jam nut is a completely different color then everything else, it's a dark grey as opposed to black. Scratches easily, too.
- My barrel nut wrench just barely fit into the YHM barrel nut. You really need the $30 wrench YHM offers...but ONLY use it for the install, not removing the old barrel nut.
A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!