Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EVERYTHING IS SOLD

This bow is in like new condition with a 29" draw length and I believe it is currently set to 65lbs. It has never been hunted with, only used for practice shooting. I have so many accessories I can't name them all... Many brand new Carbon Express arrows, many field points, fixed blade broadheads, expandable broadheads (all NIP), string wax, fletch-tite, NAP quick-spin fletching, arrow nocks, TruFire arrow release, two like new spools of serving, etc.

I would like to sell EVERYTHING together for $675. If interested e-mail me and I can get you a detailed description of everything that you'll get. It is all worth well over $900!

But as far as just the bow and what it's equipped with right now...

Fred Bear Element- Perimeter Weighted Single Cam- w/ SVL LimbSaver cable slide, grip dampener, string leeches, split limb dampeners, Ultra-Nok XL, peep sight, Toxonic Pro-Hunter 5 pin sight w/ Limbsaver dampener, Trophy Ridge Drop Zone arrow rest w/ Limbsaver dampener, Carbon Impact (carbon gel ultra) stabilizer, Diamond Archery 4 arrow quick release quiver (like new, never really used it).

This bow is very accurate and quite. I love it and had planned to go hunting with it but some unexpected things happened that's forcing me to sell. I'm located in Tyler, TX for those of you who only deal locally. I am willing to ship but at your expense.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Thats a great bow my father and brother had the exact same one and they were always dead on shot with them
I couldnt ever get the hang of shooting it myself but thats because of back and shoulder problems
Free bump for yah

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It really is. I thoroughly enjoy shooting it but can't afford to keep it. Thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What all do you have to go with it? Any targets, etc.?

Todd
Here is the majority of the small accessories that are included: many brand new Carbon Express hunting arrows (approx. 20), many field points, fixed blade broad heads, expandable broad heads (all NIP), two sticks of string wax, 3 new tubes fletch-tite, NAP quick-spin and CX fletching, arrow nocks, TruFire arrow release, two like new spools of serving, etc. And clear organizing cases are included...

Also have a 4 sided target (2 for broad heads and 2 for field tips) but the only sides that have been shot at are the field tip sides.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRICE DROP!!! $625 TAKES IT ALL!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the potential-buyer-reassurance guys!:p

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jpainter,

have you listed this at Archerytalk.com yet? I bet it'd get eaten up over there.
I have not... I'm not a member of any archery forums but I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's a pic of the extra arrows and target that are also included... The arrows shown here are all CX brand. A total of 4 Terminator 6075 Hunter (new), 4 Terminaotr 6075 (new), 3 Terminator 4560 (used) and have will most likely need new fletching.

NOTE: You will also get the arrows shown inside the hard case, which are 4 Terminator 4560 Lite Hunters (new), 4 Terminator 6075 Lites (used) and then 3 other Terminator 6075's (used)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$600 FIRM. Anything lower than that and I might as well keep it...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
everything is sold

1 - 20 of 21 Posts