Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a shop that will make XDm 10 round mags in CA! Tracy Rifle and Pistol in Tracy, CA for $35 a piece in 9mm. They take the 19 round mag and block them off. I ordered 2, but he said I could order to 320+. I would call to see if they have other caliber's. Any questions PM me or call the shop

They rivet the block into the base, so you can't break them down to clean with out drilling the rivet. I haven't tried this yet, but I might with one of the new ones.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or, just move back to America and leave behind the People's Republik of Kalifornia. :)
I love where I live. Some imaginary lines in dirt shouldn't divide this countries laws. Do what you can to change that for a better future

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Good thread a lot better solution than glueing and a small piece of metal into place that some crazy website suggests.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Sure glad I don't live in Commiefornia.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good thread a lot better solution than glueing and a small piece of metal into place that some crazy website suggests.
Problem with that is I have to drive 4 hrs to get out of state to get more mags, then drive back and work on them. I would spend more on gas than mags.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We can get them through the single shot exemption, intrafamily transfers and lastly private party transfers. In any case the mags need to limited to 10 rounds unless you are a LEO.

·
Registered
8 Posts
you can buy the gun out of state . i moved to kalifornia from Nevada . so i can legally own the gun and can sell it to any one. the mags have to be limited to 10 rounds . as long as you cant remove the limiter with out tools it is legal just like a 30 round ar mag all you have to do for those is buy the limiter blocks and epoxy into place. i am doing all 3 of my xdm mags tonight i am going to light epoxy them in place and put a rivet through one of the extra round count holes as long as a leo cant force a 11th round into the mag it is legal and must require tools to remove the parts kinda like the whole assault rifle bullet button thing here . as long as it takes a tool to pull the mag its legal to have in the gun . a bullet is a tool by ca law standards. hope this helps . feel free to contact me for help on mag modification .

·
Registered
8 Posts
if you have high cap mags a slong as they are dissembled they are just a parts kit and the law cant do **** about it

·
Registered
11 Posts
I fly into CA at least once a month for work. Several of my team like to shoot, so we usually spend a few nights a week at Reeds in San Jose. I called Matt at Tracy Rifle and Pistol and he is drop shipping me a couple 10rnd mags for my XDM 9MM so I can shoot and not worry about being illegal.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My gun came with 10round mags, and I'm not in a restricted state, but after going back and forth with the seller, he got me replacement 13rd mags.

I'm willing to trade the 2 10rd mags for 13rd mags.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just to state what has been stated already. The fact that the someone who bought a gun out of state and then moved into a state like California means their laws are just useless. Any idiot who wants to cause trouble can just go out of state, get weapons and mags through very legal means and just cross back into California or any other State that has stupid bans on mags.

·
Registered
8 Posts
All the high cap mag man does is put the law abiding citizen at a disadvantage to the criminals and the other criminals that steal our rights one tiny piece at a time . I think its time we as the public do something about the theives on the street and the capitol building that prey on us on a daily basis . Think about it everyone of us gets robbed every day by some one . Weather its a politician or common criminal .

·
Registered
334 Posts
The possession of a handgun magin Hawaii with a capacity exceeding 10 is a misdemeanor. Possession of a handgun mag in Hawaii armed with rounds exceeding 10 is a felony. I don't believe either applies to LEOs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
warpdrv,
I will take you up on your swap offer for 2 13rnd mags for your 2 10rnd mags.
I am too much of a noob on this board to post in your classified?

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL - you got it buddy.... I posted in the WTT thread...

Yup - ya need 50 posts to post in the buy sell and trade area....
I don't get that but whatever

1 - 20 of 22 Posts