Springfield XD Forum banner

If I tried to log on and the forum didnt work....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
Really, I never saw this until just now but oh boy I am aware that a change was made! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
Just, whatever you do, don't change anything. Some people will have a meltdown. Just a heads up. LMAO

·
Registered
538 Posts
I actually like the new format..only thing I would change is losing some of the bold text..little over-used imo

But the spacing is better and things like pagination (numbers of pages) links are easier for touch screens now.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Picture attachments look so much better on the iPhone with chrome with the new version. I can actually see the pictures. I like it. Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am getting a couple of delete my account requests. we do not delete usernames if you don't like the forum and do not wish to participate any longer just walk away.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
What age demographic wants out the most? Just wondering if those less tech savvy are having a hard time adjusting.

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
126,935 Posts
What age demographic wants out the most? Just wondering if those less tech savvy are having a hard time adjusting.
Just a rumor, mind you, but I heard that one of them was Carl.

Reactions: cbaldwin2112

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
#IAMCARL!!!

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
not sure but I would imagine they are ones that hate any type of change lol
I hate change. To be honest this was such a drastic difference initially I really hated it and I was frustrated, all I wanted to do was come here and function as I had little time to learn a new way of functioning here. But you know I got used to it fairly quickly by just using it and clicking on things to see what they do. Frankly at this point I find the improvements worth the disruption. IMO if this change drives you away from this fine website and the great folks here then you really never did care for it all that much anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
I hate change. To be honest this was such a drastic difference initially I really hated it and I was frustrated, all I wanted to do was come here and function as I had little time to learn a new way of functioning here. But you know I got used to it fairly quickly by just using it and clicking on things to see what they do. Frankly at this point I find the improvements worth the disruption. IMO if this change drives you away from this fine website and the great folks here then you really never did care for it all that much anyway.

Some people need a reason to bitch... Like the forum change, or the XDs recall, or "grip zone", or (Carl getting the ban:rolleyes:)
That's life and we keep moving on!

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
I am getting a couple of delete my account requests. we do not delete usernames if you don't like the forum and do not wish to participate any longer just walk away.

So are you saying that you cant delete user names??? I just want to make sure on this;)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts