Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D hello everyone, new member from nc. after all that i have read, i will be purchasing the new xdm40 shortly. i have been doing a lot of reading and researching on the web and what other members have been saying about the xdm's. you guys have really given me a lot of positive info which helped me to make my final decision. thanks so much for the info!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Small city outside the bigger city. Just outside Charlotte, Monroe, NC. Got tired of the big city and moved the the country.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Glad to have you onboard -- you will find some great info & people on this forum. Now hurry up & go get that pistol!

·
Registered
554 Posts
:D hello everyone, new member from nc. after all that i have read, i will be purchasing the new xdm40 shortly. i have been doing a lot of reading and researching on the web and what other members have been saying about the xdm's. you guys have really given me a lot of positive info which helped me to make my final decision. thanks so much for the info!
Cheers! I am not far from Monroe (Concord) ... where do you (plan to) shoot? I've been going to Firepower in Matthews (there's one in Monroe, too, I understand...) but I've been considering joining the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club ...

Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Welcome from AZ!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again to all. S0nspark, since i live in the country now, i can shhot in my own back yard. but i will visit firepower in monroe and maybe occasionally will go to matthews. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks again to all. S0nspark, since i live in the country now, i can shhot in my own back yard. but i will visit firepower in monroe and maybe occasionally will go to matthews. :)
You, sir, are lucky ... I'm hoping to move somewhere out off of Hwy 601 at some point and will build my own range once I do :)

Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts