Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its safe to say something now, but this year SA is releasing six xdgear XD knives. they will be available in black, SS and OD green in both serated and non serated. Your dealers should be getting them right after and maybe during the shot show, as well as the other xd gear stuff. I really dont want to hazard a guess on the cost since I only know dealer price but you will look at about 50-60 I guess maybe more if you local dealer jacks everything up to MSRP. So you will now be able to carry an xd pistol and a back up xd knife...maybe they wont rust like the pistols:)

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Thanks for the news James! I might price one for myself. Anychance you will be able to sell them too?

Oh yeah, I was in Story's the other day, and I noticed they have a couple XD Gear Mags hanging on the wall behind the counter. I think I am gonna wait till I can afford another one, and order it from you though. Teh price was a little high, but comes out to about teh same after ordering from you and adding shipping. But I figure that if I just ordered a couple things from you, I would come out on top in the end with the price + shipping. Besdies, I have enjoyed shopping www.xd-hs200.com, so I might as well continue!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Aww, just after I bought two gerber applegate folders. Oh well, can never have too many knives or guns.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
BillSXT2002 said:
Aww, just after I bought two gerber applegate folders.
Sounds like babyfood doesn't it? :lol: I have the mini version of that knife, and while I don't know how effective it is for "covert" ops as the name suggests (mini covert), it has slain many a package and eviscerated countless spools of cat5 insulation.

·
Registered
252 Posts
NiK said:
BillSXT2002 said:
Aww, just after I bought two gerber applegate folders.
Sounds like babyfood doesn't it? :lol: I have the mini version of that knife, and while I don't know how effective it is for "covert" ops as the name suggests (mini covert), it has slain many a package and eviscerated countless spools of cat5 insulation.
LOL! Yeah, sounds like yours serves the same role as my mini one. I also bought one of the combat folders, which is frankly way too large to whip out in public. Uh, you know what I mean...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
im hopin pistol-gear gets in on em
since they're the only "dealer" i can get things xd from

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
no ****! I am going crazy wanting pictures. I have been wanting a good knife now for awhile. And I don't want a S&W knoife cause I own an SA XD. I know, sounds stupid. But if I did have a S&W gun, I'd hit one of their knives.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Gun companies typically do not make or sell the best knives.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'll buy one whether it sucks or not, just to have one, but yeah, Gun companies don't usually sell the best quality knives. It's their name that moves em, not their quality. I hope they at least look good. :)

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
i am not aserious knife persaon. Would be cool to have one for open up boxes or some ****. and yeah, as long as it looks cool : )

·
Registered
292 Posts
[TASF said:
Overkill]Gun companies typically do not make or sell the best knives.
Good point. I like both S&W and Remington, but their knives don't impress me. One of my favorites blades is an A.G. Russell knife I bought for $29. It's thin and it a great pocket folder. My Benchmade stays in the box because I'm don't want to mess up such an expensive knife. Sounds bad, but it taught me not to get another high dollar knife.

·
Registered
252 Posts
AJames, I'm interested in these knives too. Any more info you have?

BTW, sorry I never got back to your Email about my magazines, it got deleted and completely slipped my mind until now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts