Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you get OLN (outdoor life network), they are showing a piece on Springfield Armory during the Shooting USA show...including a walk-through of their facility, a history of the company, etc...
It will air at 7:00pm CST and again at 10:00pm CST.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Fatman...
you see the "Impossible Shot" segment at the end of the show?
That guy is amazing!
He drew from the holster and took down 6 different 4" square steels with a revolver from about 10yrds in 2 seconds. I wonder how many times he tried before he got it done.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I just checked the listings through the end of Feb for OLN and don't see a repeat. Too bad, it was kind of interesting.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Did anyone record the program?

·
Registered
250 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
Thanks XD DAN. I got mixed up in a bidding war on ebay and missed JAG so I will try and catch the Springfield show at 10.:.0. Stupid 0's.
JAG was a re-run anyway...

·
Registered
27 Posts
it was really interesting and informative :!: its the largest collection of rifles dating all the way back to flintlocks :shock: :shock: they aired this segment to make the public aware that as a national park, they don't get much funding for conservation and preservation :cry: :cry: they really need our help :!:

·
Registered
388 Posts
The Grand Pooh-Bah said:
Did anyone record the program?
I did. I wasn't terribly interested in it, but I believe they were discussing the "real" Springfield Armory in Springfield, Massachusetts. The episode of Sighting In that aired later in the day was much more intriguing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts