Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass this on for anyone in the Utah County area or are able to travel. This will be an awesome event where you will be able to learn everything and more that you need to know about emergency preparedness. In addition to the featured speakers there will be over 50 vendors.

UTAH VALLEY SUPER PREPAREDNESS FAIR UVU Events Center in Orem Utah

Friday June 3

12:00–1pm
Ken Bowers... Constitutional Issues, who is minding the
store?
1:15--2:30
Richard Neilson..All About Sprouting
3:00--4:30
*Ken Moravec–Nuclear & Biological Preparedness
*Dave Noack-- Solar & Alternative Energy solutions
*Vicki Tate–Cooking With Food Storage
5:00–6:00
* Vicki Tate–Cooking with Food Storage
* Kevin Reeve-Urban Warfare Survival..(Do’s and Don’ts when the electricity goes out, and the police can’t/won’t
respond)

7:00–10:30
Roger K. Young..The Coming 2 World Wars, what’s coming next leading up to them

Saturday June 4

9:00–10:15am
LeArta Moulton...Identifying, Gathering, Preparing, Using
herbs from the field
10:30–12:00
Jim Philips...Emergency Survival Principals. (Survival Priorities, Cold weather survival, most 72 hour kits will kill you.)
12:30–1:30
RJ Hender...Constitutional Issues
1:45–2:45
* Alan South...Purifying water, Sanitation
* Kit Karchner...Growing Super Gardens inside the house
* Kevin Reeve...Personal Defense issues & Urban Survival
3:00–5:00
Sarah Menet...What the future holds

6:00–7:00
* Dave Noack...Solar & Alternative Energy
* AVOW....Special group meeting
* Richard Nielson..All About Sprouting

Many of these speakers are considered world class experts, some of the very best in their areas of expertise.

Sunstone Formulas will be there too! They have amazing products, and their Neuclear Preparedness Kit is awesome! Everything they use is natural (eg. natural sources of iodine, boron, bentonite clay, etc.)

This is the first of several fairs that will be held throughout the country in the coming months and once they are announced I will pass on the information, or you can check the link below as it will contain the dates and locations as they become available.

Free Food 2 Go, LLC. - Home

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, welcome to XD talk! Thanks for the heads up! I think I might be able to make it on Saturday and look forward to attending.
Thanks for the welcome. This will be a great event for sure. This will be the first in a series of preparedness fairs across the country and I will post the time and dates of these events as they are announced.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Wow, very cool! Wish I could go.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
You know Zombie Hunter? Considering our proximity to D.C., that would be a VERY good idea for the Fredricksburg area! They could pull from both NoVa, and Richmond! I may make a suggestion to the guys who run the local gunshows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts